Saturday, August 31, 2013

Jackson: StormBreaker


Jackson Meier

Stormbreaker

Anthony Horowitz

Fiction/Non Fiction






My story is called STORMBREAKER. It’s about the life of a 14 year old who finds out that his uncle had died from a shooting. 14 year old Alex Rider soon finds out that his uncle Ian Rider was working for the M16. Alex was forced into working for the MI6 by the head of the MI6 Adam Blunt. Alex is forced to go on a dangerous mission to investigate the new computers Salve Inc is creating. Adam Blunt has his suspicions about the new computer.
 
My opinion on the book is: I think that the author had really thought about what he wanted to write. If I had to rate this book it would be 9/10 because I have never read such a good book in a while.
 
I recommend this book to anyone who likes action books because this story offers a lot of nice and well explained action scenes. This book is one of the greatest I have read and I want others to enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment